The crisis management training is an e-learning that gives you basic knowledge about crisis management in the workplace. Among other things, you will learn more about common crisis reactions and what measures need to be taken in the event of a crisis.
The training can also serve as an introduction to crisis management for companies and organizations. The training is aimed at managers, safety representatives and HR who want to gain theoretical knowledge in crisis management.
• The concept of crisis, what is a crisis, examples of crisis events
• Crisis reactions, phases and support
• Prevent and minimize risks
• Employer's responsibility – what does the law say?
• Crisis organization – leadership/manager's role
• Responding to a person in crisis
• Information management
Windows 7/macOS 10.5 or later updates. Internet connection (broadband). Flash version 9 or better.