If you book an online visit you can easily, quickly and securely meet our experts at Falck wherever you are.
How to get started
- Book an appointment as usual.
- Download the app "Falck online" from Apple App Store or Google Play.
- You will receive a text message and an email with confirmation of your booked time and link to the video visit.
- Log in with mobile BankID/BankID – preferably ten minutes before the booked time. You can use the app or sign in to Online meeting directly at the website.
Frequently asked questions about online visit
What is needed to use Falck Online?
- Previa Online app
- BankID/Mobile BankID or Freja eID for login
- Good internet connection
- If you use your phone for the online meeting: WiFi and headphones with a microphone
How many can participate in the online meeting?
Up to 10 people can participate simultaneously. On your computer, all participants are displayed next to each other at the same time, while on your mobile you can choose which of the participants you want to see on the screen.
I need to cancel/rebook my time – how do I do it?
If you need to reschedule or cancel a time, you can contact our customer service by phone or chat. The same cancellation and rebooking rules apply as at physical meetings.
The mobile app doesn't work, what do I do?
Make sure that you have the latest version of the app installed and make sure that notifications for the app are turned on.
Can I use my computer for the online meeting?
Yes, off course. If you're using a laptop or desktop computer, it needs a webcam and microphone. For good sound quality, we recommend headphones with a microphone.
Which browsers work with the service?
It requires browser Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If the link has been opened in Internet Explorer, you can copy the web address instead of paste and open the link in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
How secure is a video call?
Falck Online is based on a CE-marked platform that the Swedish Medical Products Agency has approved for use for medical purposes. All information handled is according to PUL and PDL located on secure servers. The video visit is not recorded.
What is required for BankID or Freja eID?
BankID is a personal electronic ID document that is comparable to a passport or driver's license or other authentication document used to prove your identity on the Internet. Here you can sign up for BankID or Freja eID.