This online course gives you basic knowledge about crisis support in the workplace. You will have the opportunity to learn more about laws and regulations, common crisis reactions, and get concrete tips and advice on the measures that need to be taken in the event of a crisis.
During a full day we go through basic theory and methodology in crisis management, employer responsibility and current regulations. You get an insight into modern crisis management according to current research and we give concrete suggestions on how to act at different stages of a crisis event.
The training is aimed at you as a manager or safety representative who wants to gain theoretical knowledge in crisis management. Adaptation of the training is made according to the participants' experiences.
The course includes:
- Crisis support, employer's responsibility, laws and regulations, AFS 1999:7
- Crisis definitions, crisis events
- Crisis processes, crisis reactions
- Crisis management operations, different types of conversations individually and in groups
- Checklists for workplace managers
- Leadership perspective
The training is led by Therese Gammer, crisis expert and psychologist, and Sanna Bergström from Falck Healthcare Sweden.
Date and time: April 29, 2021, 09:00–15:30
Location: Online, through Microsoft Teams
Prize: 3900 SEK/participant (max 20 participants)