We have gathered all the information you need to know before you visit us – what you need to prepare and have in mind for our various examinations.
Bring your ID
Remember to bring an ID to your visit at Previa. Some of our online services also require BankID, so make sure to download BankID if you do not already got it.
Before an examination
Check the information you got from us in forehand and read about your specific visit. If you will do a medical– or health examination, or health and safety profile, you need to consider following:
- Refrain from food, drinks, tobacco two hours before the visit (it contains both cigarettes and snus). Water is OK to drink.
- Do not perform vigorous physical activity or heavy work hours before the visit.
- Fill out questionnaires online or on paper. If you have received a paper survey, bring it filled in to Previa.
- Bring trainers if you are going to do a fitness test.
- Include names of ev. medications.
Before an eye examination
Bring your existing glasses and the recipe if you still have it.
Before a drug test
Saliva drug test: Avoid to eat, drink, snuff or chew gums 10 minutes before the test.
Urine drug test: Avoid to drink and pee three hours before the test.
You can reach us on weekdays between 08:00-6:30 PM. Irregular opening hours may occur locally and on public holidays. All visits are booked in advance.
Here we have collected the forms for our most common services. Download, fill in and bring with you:
- Health survey (questionnaire)
- Health and work environment profile (Login web survey)
- Night work (questionnaire)
- Driving licence (health declaration in Swedish)/(translation of health declaration)
- Train driver (health declaration in Swedish)
- Ionizing radiation (health declaration)
- Allergenic chemical products (questionnaire)
- Climbing with a large level difference (questionnaire)
- Electromagnetic radiation (questionnaire)
- Smoke and dry diving (questionnaire in Swedish)
- Railway staff (health declaration in Swedish)
- Vibrations (questionnaire in Swedish)
If your employer requires you to make a requisition, you can fill in and include our Order Form for Individual Consultation.