Information for you as an employee whose employer has made a decision on a First Day Certificate from the first day of sick leave.
What to do in case of sick leave
- Report sick leave to your employer according to the regular routine for reporting sick leave.
- Contact Falck via our app, Falck Online, or in the box to the right. BankID is required.
For those who work daytime: Weekdays at 8 am.
For those who work in the evenings/nights: Weekdays at 2 pm (this time certificate is issued only online)
- Wait for your turn in the digital waiting room.
- Your case is handled according to routines that are agreed with your employer.
- Issued first-day certificates will be sent to you and your manager via secure email.
Things to consider during digital visits
- Webcam and microphone should be turned on.
- Ensure that there is good light in the room. Turn on a lamp and/or light from windows.
- In case of fever, have access to a fever thermometer. You need to be prepared to take your temperature and show results during ongoing conversations.
- Just like on a physical visit, you may need to show for example a swollen knee or difficulty walking, in order for Falck to make an accurate assessment.
Digital waiting room for First day certificate
CLOSED: Opening hours: Weekdays at 8 am for those who work during the day. Weekdays at 2 pm for those who work evening / night (Note! online issuance only)