Build a well-functioning organization for crisis management. With us you will receive qualified support both before, during and after a crisis. Choose if you want access to a hotline where employees and managers get in quick contact with our crisis specialists. 24 hours a day or during the day, you choose what suits you.
Through our crisis support services you get a strong complement to your own crisis organization through accessibility, support, skills, assessment and advice. Managing a crisis in an optimal way is about being well prepared and taking the right actions quickly when the crisis is a fact.
Crisis support at all stages
Good care in crisis situations not only has immediate stabilizing effects, but also has a long-term positive impact on the relationship between managers and employees. Previa helps to create well-functioning crisis management organizations and offers qualified support before, during and after a crisis.
During a crisis – 24/7 crisis support
- Access to a 24/7 or daytime hotline, you choose. Your employees and managers can then quickly get in touch with Previa's crisis specialists.
- Manager's guide to dealing with the crisis with our crisis specialists. They make an assessment of the situation and recommendations on proper actions.
- Professional support to be able to make the right assessments in a vulnerable position.
- Previa's crisis specialists can be reached within 15 minutes and support is provided within 1-12 hours depending on geography, location and time. In an emergency, managers are guided and given customized help.
After a crisis – continued support
- Continued support after the acute phase through both individual actions, as well as actions at group level.
- Psychological and medical assessment if necessary.
Before anything happens – preventive crisis management
- Help to prepare and crisis-proof the organization based on requirements from the Swedish Work Environment Authority's regulations in first aid and crisis support (AFS 1999:7).
- Support in developing a crisis plan.
- Tailor-made training for your managers, supervisors and crisis groups.
- Process-led scenario exercises to know how to act if a crisis occurs. Employees are trained in First Aid.